Goth Lyfe 8: Goth Test Goth Lyfe 8: Goth Test

Alright!

Well done! Love the series, can't wait till the next one!

Goth Lyfe 7: Undercover Goth Lyfe 7: Undercover

Another Great Episode!

Welcome back! Really great episode, nice to see them in a new location! Great jokes and action, Goth Rage? hmm now I want to learn Goth Blend and Goth Rage! You're kinda mean to Todd, what did Mace call him? Pathetic sumthin? OH-KAY keep it up!!! MORE MORE MORE NOW NOW NOW!

Goth Lyfe 6: What the **? Goth Lyfe 6: What the **?

Woah! Oh my Goth!

That was great, I'm really starting to get into these, you gotta make more! My favourite part is how they link up and keep you in suspense! The characters really start to grow on you too, LOL...Roger....what a weirdo!

The desert sun The desert sun

That was pretty good

I like your style, you are pretty good at this. Keep it up, I think I'd watch more like these if you made them.

FAGGOTS IN THE FOREST #2 FAGGOTS IN THE FOREST #2

Wow

Yea, that was just annoying, I do not get the humour at all, try being a bit funnier next time, this was just kinda dull...

BassClef-Fan02 responds:

Try fucking yourself in the ass

Goth Lyfe 5: Goth Slang Goth Lyfe 5: Goth Slang

I love Goth Notes!

That was really great! I'm glad to see Goth notes are back, and Misery! LoL, stupid Roger! This episode was totally gawsome! I showed the series to my goth friends and they loved them too! They are just that funny, Keep it up! #1 fan right here!

Goth Lyfe 4: Goth Money Goth Lyfe 4: Goth Money

OMG that was funny!

Woah, you really stepped it up with the animations! I loved it, can't wait to see more! LMAO "Goth Store"? Its so obvious your just joking, I can't believe that some people can't take a joke, this...is Gold! Can't wait for the next one, make it now! Go!